Sunday, June 15, 2008

Introduction

Well, after spending months browsing the depths of the internet to find blogs to satisfy certain musical urges, I decided to create my own. I'll be posting some of my favorite jazz, blues, funk, and hip hop records that I have come across, both popular and obscure, both old and new. If you like what you hear, leave me some feedback. I'm also open to requests :)

Hopefully you'll discover some new musical favorites.

And also, don't forget to BUY the records after listening to them. Be sure to support your artists! I only post because I know some of these are so hard to find it's impossible to get a copy under $50. But I truly believe that downloading only increases the overall fan base. If you download an album and like the artist, you'll be much more inclined to purchase other material, concert tickets, t shirts, etc. Music is a beautiful thing to be treasured... let us keep it that way.

-PJ

1 comment:

Hanimex 3000 said...

yip
another good one in my list...