Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Bonamassa

JOE BONAMASSA – SHEPHERDS BUSH [LIVE] (2007)


”shepherdsbush"
After seeing an early request for more Bonamassa, I decided to up this iTunes exclusive live show from 2007. It’s only a few select songs from a lengthy set, but it gives a taste for what’s to come off of his new live album coming out this August. My favorite cut off this would have to be “Blues Deluxe,” though every song is smoking. If you think you’ve heard Bonamassa’s best, definitely check this one out. Some of his best guitar (and vocal!) work can be found off this live iTunes album. Definitely hard to come by (unless of course you’re one of the millions of people with iTunes). Regardless, I didn’t come across this until about a month ago, and I’ve been attempting to work out his live version of Blues Deluxe ever since.

Track Listing:
1. Walk In My Shadows
2. Blues Deluxe
3. Mountain Time
4. Bridge To Better Days
5. Just Got Paid

Sample it here (part 1) and here (part 2), buy it here: Joe Bonamassa - Shepherds Bush

I’ll probably only be posting an album every other day unless I get more response. Don’t forget to say thank you if you grab it so I know I’m not just posting it for one person!

2 comments:

Hanimex 3000 said...

yo
many thanks for your efforts. Don't give up ! If you want more visits, I suggest you to let posts with your own impressions on all the blogs you can find, it can help if some investigating blog-diggers to memorize your name...
N.
more hip hop please.

Anonymous said...

Just saw Joe live a couple weeks ago. Since the show, Shepherds Bush and Sloe Gin are my complete rotation. Can't wait for his new cd coming out in August.